Production information: Three Stories About Home
- Running time appox. 45 minutes
- Get-in / set-up time: 30 minutes minimum
- Minimum parking; space for one estate car close to entrance / school hall (available parking close by for up to 4 more cars)
- Staging: space to seat 4 musicians and 4 music stands. To one side, space for screen (approx 2m square) and projector with 2m throw situated behind screen. Please allow space for the narrator to move comfortably in front of the screen. Most school halls are ideal.
- Equipment: the Goldfield Ensemble will bring all equipment needed except
- 4 adult sized chairs
- 1 large table (school desk height to seat 2 -3)
Please note that we also need a socket near to the performance space.
- Lighting: as the show involves shadow-play, the room needs to shut out bright direct sunlight. Simple blinds half closed or curtains partially drawn are more than adequate.
- The production is suitable for both KS1 and KS2 children. It is ideally suited for years 2-5
- The production can be seen by up to 180 children at any one time. Please note that the experience will be compromised if children are not able to see the screen. ‘Deep’ seating is therefore preferable to ‘wide’ seating. The production is acoustic and performed without microphones.